I’ve been tagged
Hello? Is anybody still there?
I know I haven’t been paying very much attention to you guys and I’m so sorry. :(
I’m also sorry that it took me so long to do this post. It’s just that I’m kind of still in vlog mode and I’ve been working on a new project and I just haven’t really had time to actually write something that I thought was worth posting. Also, February was kind of my “break” month from my resolutions. Don’t worry. We’ll be back and hopefully more regularly in March. :D [Fingers crossed for 3 short posts and 2 long posts per week] Or not. Let’s hope I didn’t jinx myself. :P
Let’s Get Started
Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
I’ve been put on the spot and I can’t remember. :( People don’t really ask me weird questions. D:
2. Given the choice of time travel, would you go back in time or forward?
Definitely forward because I’m too afraid of messing something up in the past. Also I could write down future lottery numbers and be FILTHY RICH! Tiaras and nutella for all!
3. What is your favorite late-night snack?
Anything sweet/savory. Like yogurt covered pretzels. :9
4. Tell us your weirdest dream.
Most of my weird dreams include me waking up from a dream only to discover that I’m still dreaming. I think my record for dream within a dreams is 6. Sleeping is just too confusing. D:
5. Describe the perfect date.
A day at the renaissance festival or maybe at my favorite museum and then cooking dinner at home and cuddles on the couch. Really though, as long as it’s with Colin then it’s probably awesome.
6. What song is stuck in your head?
Don’t Unplug Me – ALL CAPS. I told you I had youtube on the brain. :/
7. What is the best way to develop a positive attitude?
Smile more often. It’s surprising, but just by smiling and choosing to be happy you realize how petty what you were obsessing over really is.
8. If you could invite four people-living or dead- to a dinner party, who would they be?
Colin, Hannah (my mermaid), Mark Twain and Joseph Conrad. The first two because they’re my BFFs and I got their back. The second two because they are definitely my favorite authors. :0
9. Who is your look-alike?
People say that I look a lot like Vanessa Hudgens. You know, the girl from High School Musical… In my head, though, I think I look a lot more like Blair Waldorf. :)
10. What is your answering machine away message? If you don’t have one, you can make it up!
Too busy probably beating up a velociraptor or saving Tokyo. Just tweet me and I’ll get back to you soon. ;)
11. It’s said that you learn something new every day. What did you learn today?
Blue nail polish goes well with my skin tone. :3
1. What’s your favorite vegetable?
2. Choose one and explain: Being able to talk to animals, Unlimited amount of your favorite cookies or Always having exact change.
3. What’s the most satisfying feeling in the world?
4. Favorite day of the week?
5. What did you have for lunch today?
6. What’s your favorite overused phrase?
7. Favorite item of clothing?
8. What was the last good book you read?
9. What hairstyle do you wish you could pull off?
10. What have you always wanted for a pet? [No cat/dog/fish]
11. Are you having a good day?
I’m really horrible at tagging people because I don’t like thinking that I might be leaving someone out and honestly I don’t know 11 bloggers well enough to tag them [3 at most…] so I’m just going to tag YOU because you’re reading this and it’ll be fun. It won’t take long, I promise.
Answer in the comments or in a blog post of your own. Or don’t. It’s a free country.