Community Network Meme 2011
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
Usually everyday life. Food I cook, things I make, things my dog does, things I want to buy. Especially things I want to buy.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
If I could switch blogs with ANYONE for a post it would definitely be the Pioneer Woman. She was one of my biggest inspirations to start blogging and every time that I feel guilty about making a typo or not posting I remember that she’s not perfect either, she says it all the time. I know that it will never happen in a million years, but a girl can still dream. Right? ;)
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
Friday by Rebecca Black because I can and because to really know me you have to listen to that song as many times as I have (close to 1 million). Also it would show me who my determined readers are. The people who are willing to put up with that song just to read my badly typed words, they are the true heroes. :) Either that or they’re smart enough to hit the mute button on their keyboards!
4. What is your writing process for a post?
I usually sit down when I have an urge to write and I just write as much as I can and then I save the draft. Then whenever I want to post something I just look through my drafts and finish/proofread whichever post I think is the most appropriate. Not really the most efficient system. I’m working on it.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be?
My little Bambi of course, assuming I can’t be the mascot. ;P
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog?
Yes, most of the time anyway. I try to present my better self, but I think that’s just because of etiquette. I can edit what I say so it would be rude for me not to.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
I really hate it when people post things to the inappropriate site. Like using twitter to remember a website when they could easily just bookmark it or when people post memes to Pinterest. I don’t like looking at irrelevant stuff in my feeds!
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
I’m horrible with questions like this. As nice as it would be to live in a universe where psychic powers would be possible, or any other powers as a matter of fact, I don’t think the chances of me having them would be much higher than in this universe and I hate vampires and Harry Potter so nope, none of those universes either. Hell, even in franchises that I like their universes seem to have bigger problems than the ones we have here so that’s bust too. Unless there’s a universe where everything is made out of candy and I’m rich I’d rather stay right here…. I guess what I’m saying is that I want to live in a Candyland/Monopoly hybrid universe. Someone, please make this happen.
9. You’re having a bad day, you’re upset, you’re angry, or you’re sad – what is your go-to comfort?
Candy and hugs. That’s all a girl really needs. Oh, and I paint my nails too. :D
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
I’m not an inspirational quote kind of person. I’m more like Barney Stinson, When I get uninspired, I stop being uninspired, and be awesome instead… True story! That’s just my paraphrase.
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival?
Me – Leighton Meester because she was the only reason I watched Gossip Girl for that long. Plus she’s incredibly beautiful and fashionable, like me. ;0
Colin – He said Adam Sandler, but I don’t think he really understood the question.
My BFF – I can’t think of anybody that looks like her, she’s just so unique so I’m just going to say that we’ll need to have a casting for beautiful brunettes that can play the ukulele and I’ll pick.
I do not have a rival at the moment so lets just make this Bambi who would be played by herself. Nobody else could do it.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
Of course not! I’m too young for that to happen. The world is obviously going to end the day after I die sometime in the year 1520 AM (After Mariana).
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing. I would probably end up regretting that I didn’t change somebody else. Ask me again in 30 years I’ll have a clearer answer.
14. What is your favorite season and why?
FALL! My birthday and Thanksgiving, the two best holidays EVER take place during fall. It’s also cool enough for me to wear sweaters and scarves, but warm enough for me to wear shorts and short skirts. Keep in mind that I live in Arizona and our Fall is like a regular state’s summer. :D
15. You’ve been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
I would fight it because blood is extremely gross and it makes me want to vomit. Having to drink it would probably cause the most disgusting chain of events that the universe would regret making it possible for vampires to exist.
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
No, I don’t have very many blogger friends at the moment. I’m working on it though and I suspect I will befriend the blogosphere once I begin to post regularly. Someday.
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
It’s underwear and I’m not going to tell you about it. :P
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
Yes, but only because that person shouldn’t have left their container of Gatorade in the band locker room fridge. Respecting other people’s privacy my ass! I hated that guy and back-washed on purpose. I regret NOTHING!
19. What is your favorite word and explain why?
The amount that I will like a word is inversely correlated with how many people I suspect know its definition.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you’d like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
Yes, post more often and without hesitation. I promise this will be fixed if I remember to take my camera with me whenever I leave the house! I hate writing posts that don’t have proper pictures. :(
2011 Community Network Meme Participation List
Betwixt And Between
Insignificant At Best
Kay At The Keyboard
Courage To Change
I Shall Be A Toad
Finding The Humor
Over A Cup Of Coffee
Curiosity Killed The KAT
Walking The Labyrinth
Life Of Carbon
How Can I Complain?