Looking Forward To – November
I can’t believe that it’s already November. I know that I say that every month, but I really feel that way. Just when I start getting used to a month it flies past me. I didn’t really get to do everything that I wanted to in October so I’m determined to do something great this month.
I’m Looking Forward To:
- NaNoBloMo or NaBloPoMo – National November Blog Month or National Blog Post Month. Whatever you want to call it. Bloggers version of National Novel Writing Month [NaNoWriMo]. It’s about posting everyday in the month of November. Do you think you can handle it? I know I’ll have a hard time.
- 11-11-11 – Are you excited to make the biggest wish in your life? Or are you like Colin who’s just excited that Skyrim‘s coming out? Plus, let’s not forget Veteran’s Day. It seems like this day is action packed for everyone!
- Forever 21 Launching a New Line – A HELLO KITTY INSPIRED LINE! It’s beautiful and I can’t wait to buy myself a sweater.
- Versace Teaming Up With H&M – There’s an H&M opening in a closer to me this Fall and I’m super excited! Here’s hoping that the store opens before the line launches! Now, I’m not really sure that the new line is 100% my style, but I also love trying out new styles. Just because I try it on doesn’t mean I have to buy it. ;)
- Thanksgiving – Thanksgiving is my absolute all-time favorite holiday. It’s like Christmas only better because I don’t have to worry about finding the perfect present. All I have to worry about is eating delicious food and having a great time with my family.