The Week in Review
One of the biggest hurdles that I feel I have to overcome before I can become a better blogger is my fear of over-sharing. I don’t always like sharing articles or blog posts that I come across because I have this weird notion that if I’ve already seen it then everyone else has too. I think that’s a shame because some of my favorite posts are just round-ups of the great things people have come across in cyberspace. It’s one of my favorite ways to discover new blogs and I want to share that with you.
So today I’m saying no to that nagging voice in the back of my head and I’m starting The Week in Review. Every Friday I’ll post things that I’ve come across on the web that I enjoyed and that I think you’ll enjoy too. Some weeks there might be a flood of material and some weeks it might be bare, but that’s okay. Progress is good, even if it’s just a little.
- This is what Microsoft thinks the future will look like. If that’s true, then I want to be really rich in the future because I’m sure all of that won’t come cheap.
- Allie’s back! Yay! I really missed Hyperbole and a Half. I don’t want to spoil the post, but I will say that it was very touching and very inspirational.
- 25 Ways to a Scarf. Can’t wait to try all of those out.
- This is just adorable. My favorite is C.
- I came across this while cleaning out my bookmarks. See! Chemistry can be adorable.
- Craftyminx is teaching everyone to crochet. I’m a little late to the party, but I intend to learn… eventually.