My Very First Vlog Post
I’ve wanted to try my hand at vlogging for weeks now. Ever since I discovered Mama Kat’s vlog I’ve been discovering more and more bloggers that are also trying their hand at vlogging. Even though I’m too late for VEDA I’m still excited to get started and I hope this will help me meet new people.
I’ll be posting a vlog once a week, on Fridays at around 6:30 pm. Don’t worry, I’ll still post a regular entry too so that it doesn’t feel like the blog is being completely overrun with vlogs. I’ll also post a overview of the video for those of you who don’t have time to watch the video, though I hope it goes without saying that I hope you watch it eventually. :)
Wish me luck! Here I go:
I Introduce myself to the vlogging community. If you’ve already read my About Me page then you’ll already have an idea of who I am, so I tried to throw in some extras.
- I’m bilingual. I speak both English and Spanish fluently. Oh and if you don’t speak French I can trick you into thinking that I’m fluent in that too. ;)
- I love to cook and I’m on my way to becoming a professional eater.
- I have a horrible taste in music and I like it that way.
- I’m slightly addicted to blogs and as I discover more vlogs I’m steadily becoming addicted to them as well.
- If I had to wear the same thing everyday for the rest of my life, it would be my favorite romper. The one I’m wearing in the video. ;)
Do you vlog? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to check it out!