So it turns out that making 30 videos in April (one every single day) is HARD! Who knew?
Definitely not me…
Remember how at the beginning of April I set out to participate in the 30 Days of Blogging Honestly? Here’s a quick refresher if you need it.
Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed participating in 30DBH. It was nice to know exactly what I was going to write about every day and the questions were really fun to answer. In fact, I’m going to use a few of the questions I didn’t answer for future posts (if that’s okay). It turns out that watching 40+ videos a day and trying to read 20 posts a day while trying to produce (good) content is not very easy. Not only that, but I also came down with a nasty cold, the kind that was totally rocking the whole achy body plus sore throat. Then my grandparents came up to visit us from Mexico leaving me too tired at the end of the day to even want to turn the computer on.
That and the embarrassment. It’s always hard to come back here after my hiatuses. I never really know what to say… Is anyone even here?
Either way, I’m back and now I actually have time to read blogs and write stuff so I’m pretty stoked for that. :)
What have we learned?
- Two projects at the same time is a big no-no
- The schedule feature is the best thing since the invention of ice cream sandwiches
- Prompts are fun and maybe I should try to incorporate more into my routine
- I really, really want to participate in 30DBH or similar projects as long as they’re not in April or August…
- It really does take a month to get over the embarrassment :0