The Braided Crown
I made a New Year’s Resolution this year to try out more hairstyles. I even made an entire board on Pinterest dedicated to hairstyle tutorials I want to try out! :D This month I decided to try out the braided crown, also known as the milkmaid. It took me three tries to get ahold of it and now I’m pretty proud of my braiding skills.
or an alternate tutorial on A Beautiful Mess
Things I love about this hairstyle –
- It’s pretty easy to pull off in less than ten minutes.
- I can run in it!
- I think it is the most adorable look ever.
Things I hate about this hairstyle -
- I need like 10+ bobby pins to even consider sporting this hairstyle.
- People either think it’s the most adorable thing ever or they say it reminds them of their grandma.
- I can’t lay down for fear of being impaled by a stray bobby pin.
It’s Perfect For –
- Spring/Summer days when it’s super hot.
- Days when I don’t want my hair in my face.
- Days when I wear long skirts. It just fits.
What do you think? Totally cute or super weird?